la vida es simple y clara..



miércoles, marzo 19

theory of love

I’ve thinking today… a lot. thinking about her, about her words, her feelings. she always says love is horrible but, is it? It makes you so vulnerable, that’s truth, and it opens your chest, your heart, and it means someone can get inside you and mess you up, and I accept that too. actually, you give “that person” a piece of you when didn't ask for it or deserve it. You see, they do something dumb one day like smile at you, or hold you in “that moment”, and then your life isn't your own anymore... love really takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you sometimes crying in the darkness, so a simple phrase like “maybe something is wrong between us” or “I really think this is not working very well” turns you in to horror darkness, breaks your heart. I know sometimes it hurts (not just in the imagination, not just in the mind.) It's a soul-hurt, a body-hurt, a real fucking pain, and that’s why she hates love. but, if I’ll never hurt her, I’ll never leave her along, why is she thinking love is shit? I can’t understand why she believes that. why is she so disappointed about this, if I love her like none in this world and she’s one of the most important person in my life? I don’t know, I hope one day she change her mind and looks this from another point of view, just because I love her, and I want ALL THE BEST for her.

No hay comentarios:

¡llevo valor, llevo juventud!